Tuesday, October 27, 2009

These are recipes that I've made up or altered to fit our tastes and family.
I'm still working on this next one. I decided to use baking cocoa, butter, and sugar to substitute for the chocolate chips in the first part of this recipe. They turned out yummy, but I think they would be more chocolaty if I used the chips instead. Need to eat this batch before I make more though. I'll update with how it turns out next time.

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins

1 cup butter

6Tbsp cocoa powder

7 Tbsp sugar

Melt in together in pan so the sugar dissolves. Let cool about 10 minutes.

2 eggs

1 Tbsp vanilla

¾ cup sugar

¾ cup milk

½ cup sour cream

Mix well.

1 2/3 cup flour

1 tsp baking soda

½ tsp salt

Mix just until combined.

1 cup chocolate chips

Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes.

I did this all in the pot I used to melt the chocolate to save myself the hassle of washing the bowl too. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment